The full review on low-priced Samsung Galaxy Fit
The description of Samsung Galaxy Fit includes:
- Qualcomm MSM 7227 600MHz processor
- Android 2.2 operating system
- 280MB RAM, 160MB of internal storage coupled with an expansion slot for external memory
- 2mm length; 61.2mm width additionally 12.6mm thickness
- A display of 3-inch likewise 240 x 320 pixels display resolution
- It weighs 108g
- Price of £100
- Samsung Galaxy fit measuring only 2 x 61.2 mm is too small for normal hand. Above all, it might look better in childlike hands.
- It has the same old black and silver body design, of course nothing impressive about it.
- It feels durable in hand.
- There are two buttons for the Menu and Back functions below the screen.
- There’s also a fragile D-button which is used to return to the home screen, long-press takes you to the task manager which allows you to see recently used apps.
- The 3.3-inch screen with 240 x 320 pixels displays resolution is a letdown.
- Video viewing and web browsing are not possible with the current display resolution.
- Despite all the imperfections, Galaxy Fit has a 5-megapixel camera at the back, which gives good snapshots.
- The absence of flash does not give very good indoor pictures.
- The battery life is mediocre, but it will get you through the day.
- Galaxy Fit runs the Android 2.2 operating system.
- TouchWiz interface has been used.
- A total of three home screens is provided.
- For Dialer, Messages, Contacts, and App Menu there are four shortcuts sitting at the bottom of each home screen.
- There is 160MB of internal storage and 280MB RAM with a slot for external storage. However, the memory field is clearly inadequate to fulfill the needs of ordinary users.
- Features of Wi-Fi, GPS and HDSOA are available.
Samsung Galaxy Fit: Conclusion
This handset can’t really be recommended as there are many other handsets in the market which offer more features at the same price, similarly the best example of which is Orange San Francisco. Everything about this phone is just average.
Have a question or want to share your experience?
You can do so in the comment section box below