Prada Phone by LG is bringing together glamour and the functionalities of smartphone in one neat package.
Prada Phone Review
Prada Phone by LG is bringing together glamour and the functionalities of the smartphone in one neat package. So read the full review to know more.
The description of Prada Phone by LG 3.0 includes:
- TI OMAP 4430 1GHz dual-core processor
- Android 2.3 operating system
- 1GB RAM, 8GB of internal storage coupled with an expansion slot for external memory
- 5mm length; 69mm width and 8.5mm thickness
- A display of 3-inch together with 480 x 800 pixels display resolution
- It weighs 138g
- Price of £430
- The most noticeable feature about Prada is that the interface is almost a matter of black and white. It looks different from what we are used to.
- The phone feels solidly built.
- Moreover, the phone is pure black when it is off.
- On lighting up we see the four touch sensitive buttons beneath the screen for Home, Menu, Back and Search functions.
- There are no buttons on the right and bottom edge.
- On the left edge, there is a volume rocker button.
- Top edge houses a USB connector which is protected by a sliding cover, a headphone jack, a camera shortcut button as well as a power button.
- There is a slot for microSD card beneath the backplate.
- The back has leather finishing which gives a good grip to it.
- On the whole, the Prada looks very classy and sophisticated.
- There is a 4.3-inch screen.
- There is not much to say about the display colours as it is just a mix of black and white.
- With 480 x 800 pixels of display resolution, as a result, web browsing and video viewing are pretty good.
- There is an 8-megapixel camera at the back which gives nice stills.
- A secondary 1.3-megapixel camera sits at the front of the fascia.
- Video recording is possible at 1080p.
Memory & Battery
- There is 8GB of built-in storage for you music and apps, the memory can be augmented by the use of microSD card.
- Correspondingly, the 1540mAh will easily get you through a day of solid use.
- The 1GHz dual core dual core processor ensures smooth processing. The response is speedy and lag-free, the processor manages the heavy apps pretty nicely though a more powerful processor would have been better.
- Android 2.3 is a little disappointing considering the trend for Ice Cream Sandwich.
- There are a lot of extra features like DLNA, FM radio, and Near Field Communication as well as Polaris Office for creating documents that are compatible with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Furthermore, there are two kinds of interfaces
- The desktop user interface offers black and white flip overclock.
- Car user interface offers voice commands to be used while driving.
On the whole, Prada provides a complete package of style and smart functions. The design is stylish, performance is speedy and the display is great other than being overpriced there are not many complaints against this handset.
Finally, have a question or want to share your experience?
You can do so in the comment section box below