Oppo R7 Plus Review
A high quality design and an adequate performance with high-quality camera and large display at an amazingly affordable price. Oppo R7 Plus is offering it all. Check below to know more about this amazing device.
The description of OPPO R7 Plus includes:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 8939, Octa-core, 1500 MHz, ARM Cortex-A53 Processor
- Android 5.1 4.4 operating system
- 3 GB RAM
- 32 GB Built-in storage with External Memory Slot
- 13 MP Camera
- 0 inches display, 1080 x 1920 pixels
- 22 x 3.23 x 0.31 inches in dimension
- Weighs 193 g
- 4100mAh battery
- Price of $500
- Good-looking tightly constructed phablet
- Rectangle in shape with rounded corners for better grip
- Chamfered grooves on the sides
- Made of Magnesium- Aluminium alloy which went through 48 polishing processes
- Plastic Bands on the back on the location of antennas
- Finger-print Scanner on the back
- Single loudspeaker
- Dual Nano SIM-card slots
- Micro-SD card could be placed in sim slot
- Volume Button is placed on the left
- Screen to body ratio is 77%
- Its body is completely flat
- Phone hasSystem Chip of Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 8939.
- Processor of Octa-core, 1500 MHz, ARM Cortex-A53, 64-bits.
- Adreno 405 Graphic Processing Unit for amazing display.
- The processor is accompanied by 3 gigabytes of RAM which is more than enough for smooth processing.
- The processing is relatively fast.
- The processor can easily handle everyday tasks.
- Heavy games like Asphalt 8 and Modern Warfare.
- The graphical processing is a little slow.
- The phablet has 32 GB of built in storage of which more than 23 GB is available to the user.
- The memory can be increased by the use of microSD card.
- The device also has a number of cloud storage options.
- The phablet is stuffed with 4100mAh battery.
- The battery supports a total of 9 hours and 58 minutes of screen on time.
- The charging capability is pretty fast, from 0% to 100% it takes only 107 minutes.
- The battery will easily get you through a day and a half.
- Battery saving mode is very useful.
- The screen is of 6 inch Super AMOLED display for phablet lovers
- Arc Edge 2.5D glass for incredible effects
- Phone has 329 nits and 4 nits as a maximum and minimum brightness level which is sufficient for bed-time readers.
- 14 average gamma-value shows the accurate grey-scale brightness as well as phone has in-built control for blue light emission by display.
- The cold temperature of 8149 K reproduces natural colour display of screen.
- The glass cover is reflective and screen produces a crisp image which is great.
- The display remains clear and vivid even under extreme viewing angels.
- The display is great for web browsing and video viewing.
- 13 MP Rear Camera with F2.2 aperture and dual LED flashlight
- 8 MP Front Camera
- Camcorder has 1080 pixels
- The phablet has Laser autofocus.
- Colours are very bright and natural.
- Picture quality is admirable.
- Oppo has done a perfect job at delivering great images.
- Selfies also come out beautifully although they are not as clear as the images produced by the rear camera.
- Alongwith with Burst and High Dynamic Range modes, there are many other modes like panorama, macro and night modes.
Audio and Call Quality
- The call quality is very good.
- Voices are pretty clear and loud even in noisy environment.
- The sound is very loud and clear from the speakers placed on the back.
- The speakers won’t disappoint you in a small gathering.
- It runs Android 5.1 4.4 operating system.
- It is a dual SIM device, but there is a catch you can use the slot either for the second SIM or for a card.
- The phablet supports 4G LTE.
- It has a built in GPS.
- Wifi 802.11
- Bluetooth 4.0
- It has the features of HSPA, HSUPA, UMTS, EDGE and GPRS.
- GPS, A-GPS
- Voice Navigation
Box will include:
- Oppo R7 Plus
- Clear silicone protection case
- VOOC Charger
- Information guides
- Charging and data microUSB cable
- SIM ejector tool
Oppo R7 plus offers great deal in an affordable price. It marks all the right boxes if you are a phablet fan. In spite of all its drawbacks of slow fingerprint scanner recognition, sluggish graphical performance and same slot for memory card and second Nano-sim, it has much more to offer with its design and camera quality along with display.
Have a question or want to share your experience?
You can do so in the comment section box below