LG Optimus 4X HD Review
LG promises of performance, endurance, and speed with new LG Optimus 4X HD. Does it really hold on to its promises or not? Read the full review to find out the answer.
The description of LG Optimus 4X HD includes:
- 5GHz Quad-Core NVIDIA Tegra 3 4-PLUS-1 processor
- Android 4 operating system
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal storage coupled with an expansion slot for external memory
- 4mm length; 68.1mm width and 8.9mm thickness
- A display of 7-inch and 1280×720 pixels display resolution
- It weighs 133g
- Price of $456
- The design of the handset is very smart and classy.
- The material feels robust.
- Moreover, there are some new design tweaks like the edges and the back cover has a retro look.
- There is three touch sensitive buttons for Home, Back and Menu functions.
- On the left edge, there is a volume rocker button.
- The top houses a headphone jack and the power button.
- In addition, on the bottom edge, there is a microUSB slot.
- There is a 4.7-inch screen with 1280×720 pixels of display resolution.
- Moreover, the colour and picture clarity is stunning.
- Therefore, video viewing and web browsing and gaming experiences are excellent.
- The back holds an 8-megapixel camera while the front houses a 1.4 megapixel one.
- As a result, videos can be recorded at 1080p.
- Moreover, the speed of photography is great. A very smart use of technology which will definitely spoil you for future handsets.
- Videos are not very impressive but the pictures are stunning.
- 5GHz Quad-Core NVIDIA Tegra 3 4-PLUS-1 processor can handle some very powerful tasks.
- Thus, the gaming experience is lag free.
- On the other hand, 1GB of RAM is a little disappointing.
Memory & Battery
- Optimus 4X HD comes with 16GB of built-in storage of which only 12 GB is available to the user, which is sufficient for normal use.
- However, this memory can be increased by the use of a microSD card.
- The 2150mAh battery is very impressive considering the screen size and the performance. It will easily get you through two days of frugal use but with more heavy tasks you might need the charger once in a day.
- Optimus 4X HD is running Ice Cream Sandwich.
- Some new user-friendly apps have been introduced along with the interface which can be customised using one of the themes present in the handset.
- Moreover, task-performing has been improved to fit the user’s needs.
- Features of Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and Near Field Communication are present and working.
Finally, LG has managed to produce a high-end smartphone with some stunning specifications. All the field and factors work in perfect harmony to give remarkable results. Video recording is a bit of an issue other than that we have no real complaint against this handset. However, LG Optimus 4X HD is going to give some tough competition to Galaxy SIII and HTC One X.
Have a question or want to share your experience?
You can do so in the comment section box below