LG G Pro 2 Overview
LG G Pro 2 is a big handset with some very nice specifications. LG G2 was a very big hit in the high end market can the same be said for LG G Pro 2? Read on to find out.
The description of LG G Pro 2 includes:
- 26GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system
- 3GB RAM, 16/32GB internal storage and an expansion slot for external memory
- 9mm length; 81.9 mm width and 8.3mm thickness
- A display of 9-inch and 1920 x 1080 pixels display resolution
- It weighs 172g
- Price of £374.99
- The design of the handset is plain but it is attractive.
- The build material of the handset is of very high quality.
- The back plate has a matte finish.
- The handset comes in four different colours.
- The bezel all around the screen is very less.
- There are no touch buttons on the front fascia.
- There are three buttons on the back beneath the camera, for the Power and Volume functions. You quickly become used to this placement of the buttons.
- The body size has been considerably reduced by the removal of the buttons on the front.
- The handset has a 9-inch display screen.
- The display resolution of the screen is 1920 x 1080 pixels. This resolution has become very common for flagship devices.
- The pixel density is of 373 ppi.
- The colours of the handset are bright and sharp.
- Text clarity is also good.
- The phone is nice for video viewing and web browsing.
- There is a 13 megapixel camera at the back.
- The front houses a 2.3 megapixel camera, which is a bit out dated as the latest handsets have at least a 5 megapixel camera on the front.
- Video recording is possible at 1080p.
- The back camera gives remarkable snapshots; the colours of the images are vibrant and sharp.
- The 2.26GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor gives excellent performance, again this processor has become ordinary now-a-days.
- The 3 GB RAM complements the processor very nicely.
- The processor handled all the tasks that were thrown at it without a single lag.
Memory & Battery
- The handset comes with 16 or 32 GB of built in storage.
- The memory capacity can be increased with a microSD card.
- The 3200mAh battery has astounding stamina. It will get you through a day of heavy use.
- The handset runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat.
- The features of Dual band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, Near Field Communication and LTE support are present.
- The double tap gesture is used on the screen for turning on/off.
On the whole all the features of this handset are amazing. Performance, design, display, camera and battery are great. You cannot find any real fault other than the fact that the handset is huge but some people enjoy this, so it is perfect for those are looking for a nice deal on extra large handsets.
Have a question or want to share your experience?
You can do so in the comment section box below