Resetting A Windows Phone
The Windows Phone has added a lot of new and improved features that have made many Android and iOS users switch over.While these new features are nice, they are still very new and as such there are amount of performance issues.
This means that, sometimes you have no choice but to reset your Windows Phone to get it working properly again. When you factory reset your Windows Phone, you return it to its stock settings.
If you’ve found yourself needing to reset your Windows Phone, you are in luck. In this post, we have prepared a guide to resetting a Windows Phone. Follow along.
How to Factory Reset a Windows Phone
- The first thing you will need to do is turn your Windows Phone on.
- You will be asked for your pass code. Enter it.
- Now go and open settings. Mostly this is pinned on the home screen but if it is not, swipe to the left to open the menu.
- When in settings, scroll down and tap on System.
- When in the system menu, scroll down and tap on About.
- Scroll down and tap on the Reset Your Phone button.
- You should see a confirmation message. Tap yes and your Windows Phone will reset.
Have you used this method?
Share your experience in the comments box below.